1. Agent submits their referral online under the referral tab above.
2. Upon receipt of the referral a referral commission agreement will be emailed with all the referring parties’ information and the party being referred.
3. Once we receive the executed referral commission agreement you will be notified with the “Certified Distressed Property Experts” name and contact information that is working with your referral.
4. You and your referral will be entered into our database.
5. Referral is contacted and a listing agreement is executed. In the listing agreement under additional provisions it will read as follows: Your company name and agents name will be paid a 30% referral fee of the listing side of the commission paid by the listing company upon the successful closing of address of property.
6. Email notifications will be sent to the referring agent upon the following milestones:
a.Executed listing contract
b.Short Sale package submission
c.Executed Purchase contract
d.Short Sale Acceptance
e.Closing date, time and place
f.Closing (Referring agent is welcome to attend the closing)
7. Areas we serve: Basically all of the Front Range up to Vail. But primarily: Denver Metro, Boulder, Broomfield, Lafayette, Thornton, Westminster, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Parker, Centennial, Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Golden, All of Summit county
8. Important Note: You provide a qualified referral and we take it from there and do all the work.